We are America's Complete PCB Resource.
Serving over 20,000 Designers, Engineers, and Innovators since 1986.
Sierra Circuits is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and MilSpec MIL-P-55110 certified, Silicon Valley-based, high-technology Printed Circuit Boards manufacturer. We specialize in quick turn PCBs and medium production. Unlike some PCB companies that are simply brokers/middlemen, we are the actual manufacturer of our PCBs. By owning our manufacturing facilities (in California and Kansas), we control every aspect of the production schedule and quality. And this is why we can provide our customers unprecedented quality, reliability and a single point of support.|
We continuously update our capabilities and equipment, like sophisticated direct imaging machines, enabling us to do reliable and repeatable 4 / 4 with an aspect ratio of 10. We make up to 22 layers on a .185-inch thick board. Our high technology boards have features like Blind/buried vias, filled vias (hole in pads), controlled impedance, high
aspect ratios and micro-BGAs. We regularly make specialty products like Lead-free boards, Burn-in Boards, Polyimide multi-layers, Thermount multi-layers, Metal Core PCBs, carbon paste, and boards with blind/buried vias, filled vias and micro vias. Our latest offerings include Microelectronics PCBs, down to 1.25 Mils trace & space.
- High quality prototype PCBs in fast turn times. See capability list here.
- 46,000 square feet facility, ISO & Milspec certified, in Sunnyvale, California
- 62,000 square feet facility, ISO & Milspec certified, in Chanute, Kansas
- Over $10 million high technology equipment investments in recent years.
- All capabilities for Lead-free PCBs available now! RoHS/WEE compliant.
- The quickest of the quick turn shops.
- Full Service Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer, able to guarantee its products and offer one-stop support.
- Our Tech Center specializes in HDI protos, Microelectronics, and 0.5mm pitch
- Ability to manufacture down to 0.00125 "(1.25 Mils) trace / space.
- As quick as 12-24 hours for 2 -10 layers, depending on location.
- As quick as 2-3 days for 12-20 layers.
- 4-7 days for 22+ layers.
- Also provide PCB assembly services for prototype quantities.
- A California corporation since 1986. Headquartered in Silicon Valley.
- Privately held, woman and minority owned business.